Copywriter in Pittsburgh, PA, USA 🌎
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is looking for a part-time on-call copywriter to write a variety of content, from banner ads and social media posts to website copy and blogs. The ideal candidate will have a flair for catchy copy, administrative skills to track the status of projects and the ability to identify how existing content can be re-purposed in a variety of media.
Although some work from home is acceptable, we expect the winning candidate to do most of the work with colleagues in our Pittsburgh, PA, office. This is a part-time position, with hours ranging from 10 to 20 per week.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
More About the Role
- Develop content for email blasts, flyers, multimedia presentations, social media, dark social media posts and web banners
- Write and edit blogs, photo captions, web copy and advertising copy
- Develop plans for distributing and repurposing content
- Identify topics and SMEs for blogs
- Audit website and advertising profiles for outdated information
- Develop editorial conventions
- Follow projects through the design and proofing processes
- Manage the process of making updates to a client’s website through their web team
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- 3+ years copywriting experience in short- and medium-form media
- Ability to follow direction from program and project managers and senior writers
- Exceptional organization skills, allowing for multi-tasking across multiple clients
- Administrative skills to marshal projects through conceptualization to posting
- Ability to complete writing assignments according to client editorial standards
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
- Solid understanding of basic marketing communication theory and strategy
- Ability to assist with visualization of content and the ability to work with graphic designers
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-60 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page