UX Design Phase of the PF Website Redesign 🌎
We are doing a visual redesign of a CPG e-commerce website, built in Shopify. Currently the website is a mess and the customer journey is convoluted and confusing, and the client is missing out on sales. We want to completely redesign the structure of the website, using some of the same visuals (photography, designs) we have currently.
The plan is to choose 2 existing Shopify templates (they have templates the same as Wordpress or Squarespace does), and use those as a starting point for the structure of the design. Using that template, you would build out a client-specific design. Probably 5-6 mock-up pages per template, so 10-12 total PSD mock-ups.
This brief is for the Design phase of the project.
UX phase — 6 days @ $760/day
- Competitor research
- Analysis of website requirements (business, user and functional)
- User flows (segmented by device and user intent)
- Current site audit identifying key barriers in user journeys
- Research into most effective Shopify template to work with as a base
- Look into the effectiveness of creating targeted landing pages to engage more effectively with new markets
- Present UX recommendations using annotated wireframes for both mobile and desktop views
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
One-off specific project or job
How would you prefer to pay for the project?
Fixed project total
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page