Digital Marketer in Las Vegas, NV, USA 🌎
As Quality Medical Imaging?s Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining a positive, responsive, and relevant social media presence. This positions primary functions will include answering questions and responding to negative feedback. This position will manage the Company?s social media marketing campaigns and daily activities including development of relevant content topics to reach targeted audiences, create and curate all published content (images, video, and written.)
This position is part-time, and extremely flexible. We are open to this being a remote position (anywhere in the world) for the right candidate.
- Strategically administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- After understanding the Company?s mission and culture, develop a pathway for reaching goals and targets pertaining to brand recognition and online reputation
- Monitor various social media sites including Indeed and Glassdoor responding to comments and concerns
- Create content and/or graphics for Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
SEO and generation of inbound traffic
- Measure, analyze, and report on ROI through key performance indicators such as
-Engagement by content type
-Response rate and quality
-Negative, positive, and neutral feedback
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO, and the behaviors of search engines.
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- 1-3 years? experience working in social media marketing, digital marketing, graphic design or related field
- Strong communicator
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2-5 years? experience working in social media marketing, digital marketing, graphic design, or related field
- Experience working remotely and/or experience producing high-quality freelance work
Quality Medical Imaging proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page