Project Manager in Orlando, FL, USA 🌎
We are a manufacturer in Orlando, FL of a variety of sweet confections for the hospitality and theme park industry. The company has been in business since the 1960 under different corporate names. The current management has owned the company since 2004. In 2016 we opened up our west coast operation in Los Angeles, CA. Our growth is attributed to providing the best customer service and creating some of the most delicious, unique, and blogged about confections in the industry. Our products have been featured on many media outlets including the Today Show and the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Please let us know your hourly rate. You will invoice us based on the project.
Brief Job Description
- We are looking for a Freelance Graphic Artist who can assist us on a project basis with our packaging development needs.
- Majority of the graphic design on our packaging has been created. We need a very detailed graphic artist to modify the copy on the art to ensure legal lines and nutritional information is FDA compliant.
- Working on these projects in the evenings and weekends is fine. We are accustomed to working with graphic artists after hours.
- Would be creative yet HIGHLY detail oriented. Details are critical!
- Would be able to clearly communicate.
- Would be friendly and personable. Easy to work with.
- Extreme ability to multitask as you will be working on several items at a time.
- A high level of organization is expected.
- Our company culture is built on “On Time and Accurate”. We would expect that your work reflect this motto.
- Many of our projects end up being urgent. It is just the nature of the business. We need a graphic artist that has availability to work on projects quickly. Ideally, a 24-48 hour turn around time.
Please apply in person Monday through Friday from 8 am-2 pm. Please bring your resume upon applying.
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page