Operations Coordinator in Nashville, TN, USA 🌎
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
The Operations Coordinator is a position in which the ability to wear multiple hats each day will be paramount to success. The ideal candidate will serve as a primary point of contact and bridge-builder for key stakeholders, including our providers (i.e., therapists/tutors) and Founder/CEO, in addition to third-party development and digital marketing teams. The candidate must be motivated by the start-up culture and be energized by ongoing collaboration and the endless pursuit of excellent service for our clients and partners. This position includes continuous product development (i.e., testing user experience, implementing change, etc.), executing marketing campaigns, interviewing and on-boarding new providers, conducting various cost/benefit analyses, facilitating customer support, and obtaining a working knowledge of Salesforce. Dependability, attitude and willingness to jump into whatever form of problem solving needed are vital characteristics of the position, and the company in general. A background in tech (whether through marketing, development or project management) is preferred. This is truly an opportunity to touch multiple sides of a business while assisting a company that has just recently launched in its initial market. This position works directly with the Co-founder & CEO.
The Operations Coordinator position is a part-time position (20 – 30 hours) and will be paid hourly ($15 - $30 hour, depending on experience). This position could work for a contractor/freelancer or an intern candidate. Enablr is based out of One Nashville Place building downtown (within the WeWork space).
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Create and nurture relationships with strategic partners within the community
- Develop and execute sales pitches to various types of partners and organizations
- Create flyers for grass-roots marketing campaigns
- Conduct cost/benefit analyses of launching services in different neighbourhoods
- Monitor social media and other digital efforts in collaboration with digital marketing team
- Create Enablr user personas and develop strategy to connect with said personas
- Connect with relevant third-party agencies (i.e., nonprofits, blogs, etc.) to facilitate partnerships
- Manage prioritization of weekly to-do lists and communicate status of initiatives to CEO
- Monitor all therapist/tutor profiles weekly
- Identify, interview, and on-board therapists and tutors
- Communicate and collaborate with CEO, digital marketing team, development team, clients and providers
- Oversee quality assurance within service delivery and payment delivery
- Identify and respond to possible issues within Salesforce platform
- Become proficient in Salesforce
- Conduct testing in aftermath of a change or update from the development team
- Monitor/identify items for development team to implement or fix
- Make suggestions for updates and fixes to the Enablr platform
- Conduct daily payment tracking
- Facilitate monthly audit trail and reconciliation
- Keep working knowledge of Enablr operating income
- Experience working in tech sector, in one or more of various roles: development, marketing, operations, project management, etc.
- Background in Salesforce.com is preferred, but not required.
- Integrity, advocacy skills and strong leadership experience. Must be comfortable leading marketing initiatives and converting potential clients
- Ability to problem solve effectively and expediently to meet and surpass the needs of stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with providers in a manner that promotes excellence, efficient and top notch service while also implementing support mechanisms and an overall sense of community
- Explore and identify opportunities to expand the scope of available resources along with the ability to implement processes that enhance the level of support to the professional team.
- Superior organization and communication skills with all stakeholders, including CEO
- Experience being a self-starter that shows initiative and can work independently
- Ability to identify potential opportunities and problems, prioritize appropriately and manage stakeholders, accordingly
- Ability to manage professionals in a way that promotes a culture of community, excellence, and efficiency.
- $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Typical start time
Typical end time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page