Graphic Designer in Maplewood, MN, USA
Looking for an individual to play an integral part in the development of materials (including literature, website content, video, photos, email and social media campaigns). These tactics will support the internal and external business strategy. The ideal candidate for this role is creative and comfortable multi-tasking in a deadline-oriented environment. This candidate should be extremely well organized and display great attention to detail. This is an on-site freelance position with occasional project meetings with the business owners and Director of Marketing.
The talented Designer we need, not only loves web and graphic design, but also has a passion for our business. If you are someone who cares about:
- Being positioned to succeed
- Learning new things
- Exercising creativity and problem solving
- Having a voice in a growing business
- Being recognized for hard work
- Designing great marketing pieces
- 70% Design and Social Media Campaign Execution
- 20% Marketing Support
- 10% Other Duties as Assigned
- Branding of new programs
- Build on and refine the current brand
- Responsible for production and/or updates to marketing materials including brochures, web content, advertising, social media and other marketing materials as assigned
- Creation of all deliverables based on specific timelines
- Creation of production files for print, social media and web
- Assist in the coordination of print deliverables with printers
- Maintain, utilize and update assets for marketing projects, images and graphics
- Consistently maintain brand standards
- Create and execute social marketing campaigns, including new concepts. Platforms include: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Create social media graphics that convey the brand for events, ads, and customer acquisition. Use creative graphics to drive strong engagement and organic growth
- Take part in meetings (status meetings, project kick-off, brainstorms, etc.)
- Work with Marketing Director to collect all necessary assets (Copy, Images, Videos, etc.), to review and tweak layouts as needed and to discuss and implement owner feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent design discipline
- 3+ years of digital and/or graphic design experience
- Demonstrate ability to successfully design in a variety of mediums
- Knowledge of web design and ability to effectively communicate information graphically
- Hands-on experience with WordPress sites, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premiere
- Positive attitude coupled with a great work ethic is a must
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- The team you will work with is highly skilled and the company you will represent are best-in-class and we expect the same from our design partner
- Display strong creative problem-solving skills
- Efficient work habits and understand the value of effective time-management
- Ability to see the small details that take a design from good to great
- Highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated
- Ideate and produce content (photos, graphics, art, videos) to support social media campaigns
- Ability to generate photography and/or video assets
- Deliver polished, engaging content appropriate to each social media platform
- Maintain brand’s unique voice by crafting unique content/design
- $35.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%