Development Director in Camp Hill, PA, USA 🌎
A nationally-recognized, award-winning Midstate nonprofit is seeking a part-time Development Director (20 hours per week, estimated). This is a newly-created position for a growing nonprofit that provides health-related services primarily targeting Youth.
We offer a flexible work schedule with the option to occasionally work from home as needed.
Reporting to the executive director, this professional should have an established background in coordinating nonprofit fundraising and donation strategies and experience in creating and managing effective communications plans.
Primary job tasks include
- Planning and assisting with fundraising campaigns and activities.
- Overseeing the organization’s budget and fundraising income programs.
- Tracking donations and sending acknowledgements/receipts.
- Identifying and stewarding prospective donors.
- Researching grant opportunities and submitting grant requests.
- Recruiting and engaging fundraising volunteer leaders.
- Communicating with donors and staff via email, phone or social media.
- Answering donor and staff inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Creating communication/solicitation content to support the foundation (email newsletters, info cards, etc.)
Critical skills required
- The ability to multi-task and connect with people are valuable qualities. Our days are unpredictable – it is necessary to have flexibility and receptiveness to an ever-changing work flow as new opportunities are unexpectedly presented to us.
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and flexibility with job duties.
- Creative, self-starter attitude.
- Donor and volunteer service mentality.
- Organized and inspiring team member.
Please send a cover letter addressing this question: What is your favorite motivational quote…and please explain why it is important/impactful to you?
Submit application materials (cover letter, resume, 2 references and compensation requirements).
Applications will be accepted through June 15th.
- Fundraising: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page