Designer in Denver, CO, USA 🌎
A ShelfGenie Designer creates and designs custom solutions that will truly change the lives of our clients. We are currently seeking exceptional people to design in-home custom shelving solutions. You MUST be self-motivated, enthusiastic, have the ability to solve problems, self-reliant, positive attitude, and most of all*…AMAZING WITH CLIENTS!
You create your own schedule and we book the appointments for you!
We provide in-person and on-line training to turn set appointments into sales and into happy clients. If you are looking to be on an amazing team that you can ALWAYS turn to for support, then you should join the ShelfGenie Family.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Responsibilities of a Designer
- Manage and perform in-home consultation which will provide a custom solution for our client.
- Educating our client’s on the ShelfGenie products, demonstrate our product samples, highlight unique features and benefits, and sell the custom design; giving our client their solution.
- Responsible for a FANTASTIC customer experience which includes, but not limited to, client follow-up that will develop into strong ongoing customer relationships.
Excellent opportunity for Interior Designers, Professional Organizers, Re-modelers, Kitchen Designers, Real Estate Agents, Retail Workers, Single-Parents, or Just Looking to Supplement Your Income.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills with the ability to learn, and adapt, new technology
- Ability to develop relationships with client
- Reliable transportation
- Cell Phone
If you are interested in becoming a ShelfGenie Designer please reply with your resume. Training and Certification is offered through our on-line University. Compensation is 10-24% with monthly bonus opportunities.
ShelfGenie will be conducting background and reference checks on ALL FINAL applicants.
- Part-time, Contract, Commission
- $20,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Computer Skills: 4 years (Preferred)
- Sales & Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
Hours per week
Overtime often available
Full Time Opportunity
This Job Is
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page