SharePoint Online Developer in Austin, TX, USA 🌎
The Sr. SharePoint Developer Candidate, under the direction of SharePoint Architect, will be responsible for utilizing current graphics design, SharePoint Designer, and InfoPath technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint Online sites. The candidate will also participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Familiar with US Digital standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The candidate must work effectively with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and problem solving is required.
In addition, The Candidate must have development experience utilizing MS flow, PowerApps, and Power BI in the very new future. Some User interface/User Experience (UI/UX) experience is desired but not required.
- Utilize agile and Scrum methodologies and tools to develop all solutions within a teamwork environment
- Create custom enterprise sites, web parts, workflows, scheduled script jobs, BI dashboard/reports, scheduled reports
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks; identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
- Assist in the development of technical solutions or offerings, and translating business needs into technical requirements
- Support continuous development in various cloud environments (SharePoint Online, etc.) and work as a member of a project team to lead implementation of cloud-based solutions, while ensuring that industry best practices are followed
- Contribute to developing enterprise SharePoint standards, methods, best practices and strategies
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (duplicate of last bullet)
- Experience working in a customer/provider relationship
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Knowledge and experience using Agile methods is desired (duplicate of first bullet)
- Conduct research and analyze alternatives to recommended application solutions to fulfill a business need
- Provide strong technical experience in front-end SharePoint development with a focus on building SharePoint Tenant solutions comprising of business process, custom workflows, dashboards, reports and InfoPath forms
- A self-driven individual, fast learner whom can work within teams and independently
- Strong service-oriented skills including excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Required Knowledge and Experience
- 5 plus years of SharePoint development knowledge on SharePoint Templates, Webpages, Forms, Workflows, Business Connectivity Services, Master Pages, Apps, Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint Ribbon; SharePoint Object Model (OM); SharePoint Designer, Build and Manage Document Libraries; and Visual Studio; Power Scripting
- 4 plus years of working with SharePoint Online and Office 365 administration
- 7 years’ experience working with senior business decision-makers in a professional manner to understand their requirements and analyze these requirements in order to plan, execute, and manage the delivery of SharePoint capabilities.
- 2 years of User interface/User Experience (UI/UX) concepts
- 5 years demonstrable knowledge of SharePoint Framework, Site Designs and Scripts
- 5 years of extensive Use of SharePoint Add-ins/Apps
- 5 years’ experience developing, deploying, and managing SharePoint custom applications
- 3 years detailed knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013 and InfoPath forms 2013
- 2 years working knowledge of MS Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI
- MCSD Certification is required
- MCSE Certification is perferred but not required
- 4 year college degree is a plus but not required
- Provide three business references with your contact information
- Forward your resume with cover letterto the email address provided
- You must be a US citizen or green cardholder and live in the Austin area - sorry absolutely no H-1B/H-1B1 work visas
- No contracting firms - please!
- Working knowledge of MS Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI: 2 years (Required)
- Working with Senior business Professionals: 7 years (Required)
- SharePoint development, Workflows, object models, Forms: 5 years (Required)
- SharePoint application testing and troubleshooting: 3 years (Required)
- User interface/User Experience (UI/UX) concepts: 2 years (Required)
- Developing, deploying, and managing custom app: 5 years (Required)
- Solid SharePoint Designer 2013 and Infopath forms 2013: 3 years (Required)
- Working with SharePoint Online and Office 365 admin: 4 years (Required)
- Extensive use of SharePoint Add-ins/Apps: 5 years (Required)
- Austin, TX (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote/Work from home
- 5 - 6 months
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page