Photo Retoucher in Vancouver, WA, USA 🌎
We are looking for an experienced freelance photo retoucher to help out through the summer (roughly June-August or September). This position would assist our photographer in retouching and editing product photos for web and print and suppling digital assets to multiple departments.
About the Job
Freelance photo retoucher responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Retouch product images. Spot and dust removal, color corrections, levels adjustments, etc.
- Clip out images to white and add drop shadows
- Image compositing
- Resize, convert and export multiple image versions for print and web
- Digital asset management
- Photographing assisting if necessary
- Minimum 2 years industry retouching experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Knowledge of digital and print production standards
- Great file management (organized, labeled, and grouped layers)
- Good eye for details
- Working knowledge of Mac operating system
- Studio photography knowledge is a plus
GiftTree.com is an experience in generosity, disrupting the gift-giving space by offering same-day personalization and a variety of gifting options to delight the recipient and satisfy the giver. Our employees live to exceed our customers expectations, and do so in the comfort of a casual work environment surrounded by friends (often of the furry-doggy variety).
- Adobe InDesign: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- industry retouching: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Lightroom: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mac OS: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page