Project Manager in New York, NY, USA 🌎
Likeable Media is looking for a freelance Project Manager who is a deadline wizard, resourcing expert, and master communicator that knows how to effectively plan and collaborate to ensure every project gets done on time.
The Project Manager ensures quality control throughout the life cycle of a project—from concept to deployment—by planning and managing projects as well as balancing the expectations of clients with internal creative resources and third party developers.
Contract will be from July 15th to December 13th.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Essential Job Functions
- Establish and maintain all creative workflow processes in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative agency environment.
- Build out and enforce internal project timelines in our project management system and work with account management team to ensure their client-facing timelines match our internal process.
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets, experience levels, and bandwidth.
- Coordinate appropriate resource availability and allocation for each project, arranging external resources on an as-needed basis, and sometimes in a very short turnaround time.
- Work with Producer to manage the photo and video schedule as well as the studio calendar.
- Own freelance resourcing and budgets, ensuring we have the resourcing we need while being cost-effective.
- Manage the relationship and training of our project management software, Wrike.
- Prepare monthly reports on project costs and timekeeping to improve resourcing.
- Extremely detail-oriented with a strong ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven working experience in project management
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the social space
- Ability to work alone, under pressure, with extremely tight deadlines
- Experience in the project management software, Wrike
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Strong understanding of social content production workflows
- A cool, calm, collected approach to resourcing and problem solving
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page