Junior Social Media Manager in Los Angeles, CA, USA 🌎
We want to find someone hungry and who wants to work collaboratively with us! Jr. Social Media Managers work 20-30 hours/week. We need somebody who can hit the ground running growing and engaging with our social media accounts and understands the exact communities to target for each client. There is a lot of room for growth in this position, so the harder you work, the faster you will rise in the company. Good vibes, good energy is a must. Our ideal candidate is a problem-solver who is able to communicate clearly with the entire staff.
- Publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Growing Accounts/Community Engagement
- Manage giveaways and influencer partnerships
- Help develop creative content
- Coordinate photo and video shoots
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Copywriting for social media posts
- Minimum 1 year experience in social media marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Photography, Graphic Design/Adobe Suite Skills a Plus!
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Positive Atitude
- Team Player
- Communicative – Gives feedback and asks to learn new things!
- This is a contract position that includes no benefits
- $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (required)
- Entry level
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing Public Relations Writing/Editing
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page