Graphic Designer in Gaithersburg, MD, USA 🌎
We are a small, visual medical graphics and communications agency seeking a graphic designer for an exciting newly created opportunity.
What we do
We work with various organizations involved in educating healthcare professionals (HCPs) and patients. We help them work out their educational strategies, identify the best way to help educate HCPs so that patients get better care, and create educational content and activities that are attractive and impactful.
The new opportunity
We are looking for a new team member to join us to support the creative team. The graphic designer demonstrates the following skills:
- High level of proficiency and experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Able to work independently in creating infographic-style graphic designs
- Comfortable working with data and large datasets. Experience with data visualization is a plus
- Have a flawless attention to detail
Additionally, the designer will
- Maintain asset library for Company
- Participate in team or client meetings
- Perform research and fact checking in support of Company projects, as required
- Maintain all required documentation and records of project work/flow
- Comply with all standard operating procedures/guidelines as provided by the Company
- Perform any other tasks which fall into the general scope of work for the graphic design nature of the business
You are looking for an opportunity to contribute in the healthcare field. You do not shy away from responsibility and accountability. You have great attention to detail and design. You are proficient in working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and will have relevant graphic design training.
A background in biological sciences or related fields is not necessary but would be a huge plus.
If this is you, please contact us with a cover letter outlining why you match our needs, up to date resume, link to current portfolio, and realistic salary expectations. If you have a sample project you think exemplifies your best infographic style work, we would love to see it.
**Please note : APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A LINK TO A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- One location
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page