PROJECT MANAGER in Fresno, CA, USA 🌎
Our growing masonry and Precast Architectural products business seek an experienced, motivated Project Manager to greet customers, reach out to clients/builders who are in need of our products and services; and help them find what they need and upsell additional product as appropriate and needed. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain our product knowledge. The ideal candidate will have the ability to assist with design and devote that creativity to our projects. The Project Manager’s job is to oversee each project from conception to the finished structure, interfacing with both construction professionals and the client. You must be willing to travel to neighboring cities to visit clients/builders and work on job sites, so reliable transportation is a must. The position includes benefits, competitive salary and paid time off. The job includes both hands-on and administrative duties. This position will be required to bid some of the basic masonry and Precast project jobs/construction work-with assistance provided. Assist with production yard supportive services and operational support will be a part of the job; including coordinating product delivery and install (as appropriate). A commission is available in addition to the very competitive starting salary.
The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training for two weeks, then take over existing job coordination and start new project accounts. Professional, courteous and responsiveness to customers/builders/superintendents we work with is critical. The position entails knowledge of computers, Microsoft word, excel and other programs.
- Assist customers as they shop for new products.
- Suggest applicable and relevant products to help customers/builders get the best finished product available.
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision.
- Oversee the project, including creating the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
- Collaborate with builders and construction crews to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with client and/or construction crew
- Work with vendors, suppliers and other subcontractors
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients
- Learn how our product is constructed, installed and how to troubleshoot issues on the jobsite and with customers.
- Have excellent communication skills, writing and verbally.
- Prepare and submit weekly project reports to management.
- Assist and coordinate delivery of products with other team members as necessary.
- Construction work experience is a plus in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- Sales / bidding experience beneficial
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fresno, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- Multiple locations
Remote/Work from home
- On the road
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page