Marketing Assistant / Jr Account Manager in San Juan, PR, USA 🌎
DCE Clarity is a multi-disciplinary marketing agency based in Austin, TX, with over a dozen clients in Puerto Rico. We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant and Junior Account Manager to help us for the rest of the year with our roster of clients, which includes brands in Healthcare, Architecture, Construction, Tourism and Hospitality, Professional Services and more.
- Assist in the preparation of Client Reports
- Assist Partners in sales pitches, proposals, and presentations
- Assist in Social Media Management
- Assist with Advertising Traffic (coordinate production and approval of advertising artwork, place ads, and monitor media, billing and performance)
- Assist in managing talents and photography for Radio, TV and Print Ads
- Assist in the production of Fundraising events and Nonprofit / Community programs
- Write/proof-read press releases and other materials (English and Spanish)
- Help prepare and enforce client branding guidelines (internally and externally)
- Personally assist the agency’s CEO with scheduling, client follow-up, and everyday tasks
- Follow-up with vendor payments and client payments (invoicing)
- Contract starts July 1st (possibly June) and ends Dec 31st, 2019
- Successful candidates will be offered a 12-month contract (Jan - Dec 2020)
- Work will be done remotely
- The schedule is flexible
- Tasks will vary every couple of months and by client
… it’s pretty high-paced but a lot of fun.
- BA in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field (Senior Year students are also welcome to apply)
- Excellent communications skills (written/oral)
- Reliable internet access and private computer
- Availability to work 20 – 30 hrs/wk
- MUST be fully bilingual (in-person interview/writing samples will be required)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Word, Xcel, PowerPoint)
Preferred but Not Required: Basic knowledge of any of the following
- WordPress Management (or basic HTML)
- Google Products (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Analytics, Ads)
- Email Marketing (Sendgrid, Mailchimp)
- Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Content Generation / SEO
- Public Relations / Earned Media Placement
- Advertising Reporting (Reach, Impressions, CPM and other KPIs)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Event coordination (vendor sourcing, set up, payments, other)
- Project Management software (Airtable, Basecamp, etc.)
- Team Chat platforms (Hangouts, Facebook, Slack, etc.)
AN ABSOLUTE MUST
- A GREAT ATTITUDE. This is the MOST important trait for DCE Clarity team members. We firmly believe in teaching any skill, but we won’t train complainers, grumpy pants or ‘Debbie Downers’.
- $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Google Products: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing Communications: 1 year (Preferred)
- Event Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Written Communication: 1 year (Required)
- Web Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Public Relations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
- More than 1 year
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page