Project Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA, USA 🌎
Kvell is looking for a Project Coordinator who is an independent, self-starter and passionate about Instagram! If you’re someone who is comfortable juggling multiple projects without missing a beat, and has never failed to meet a deadline, we want you to come join our fast growing-REMOTE team at Kvell (can be anywhere in the US, but LA or NY will be a plus). This is a unique position allowing you to work with incredible brands and amazing artists from all over the world.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Proactive and organized self-starter with excellent organizational, time, and self-management skills
- Exudes a positive, can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn more by taking on new tasks to challenge their day-to-day
- Ability to efficiently multitask, take direction, and manage multiple clients and projects while tracking deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and passion for social media
- Own administrative tasks like organizing internal file structure, invoices, and deadlines
- Assist with meeting preparation, including scheduling and updating campaign decks
- Update weekly project status, schedules, and action items for the team on Monday.com
- Work with Project Manager and Account Lead to ensure that reviews and approvals are happening according to project schedules
- Coordinate internal reviews with artists and communicate next steps
- Send out onboarding materials (including contracts & NDAs) to artists and influencers
- Periodically update internal roster of contacts
- Identify potential artists & influencers for collaboration
- Manage social media accounts for clients, including post scheduling, copywriting, hashtag research, community engagement + management, and content optimization
- Knowledge + experience in social analytics + paid media a strong plus * Be in the know! You’ll be expected to keep tabs on industry trends and cultural events, cool social campaigns, and researching what’s up and coming across the social landscape
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team
- Creative problem solver
- Proficiency with Instagram and Google Drive
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe CS a strong plus
- $20.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page