Senior Designer in Sydney, NSW, Australia 🌎
Orchard is one of the fastest growing full-service agencies in Australia. We work with a number of leading brands in both consumer and healthcare including Electrolux, Asaleo, BT, Hyundai, Zoetis, MSD, BI, Biogen and Roche to name a few.
We’re currently on the lookout for a multi-talented individual to cover a 9 month maternity leave contract as our Senior Designer. The Senior Digital Designer works closely with the digital Design Director/Creative Director to deliver creative, digital solutions with equal passion and enthusiasm for all clients. This includes design of new websites across desk top and device, updates to existing sites, design of banner ads, emails, games and apps.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Specifically, the ‘Senior Designer’ will
- Assist the Digital Design Director & Creative Director in delivering creative, digital solutions for Orchard clients
- Work with the account services team to develop marketing initiatives – participate in brainstorms and workshops to help develop the best solution to meet the client’s needs
- Concept development and design of promotional sites
- Design of updates to existing websites, including new pages, promotions and updates to existing pages
- Design of HTML emails and newsletters
- Maintenance work, such as image resizing and manipulation
- Design and animation of banner ads, including rich media takeover banners
- Work effectively with the Development Manager to ensure the seamless integration of technology and creative
- Work effectively with the Creative Director to set priorities in creative development and execution
- Develop strong working relationships with freelance employees, including creative designers, flash developers and HTML builders
- Execute creative ideas in a variety of formats: from initial creative concept development through to execution
- Foster efficient and effective processes for creative development and execution
- Present creative ideas and campaigns to clients and new business prospects
- Develop strong working relationships with the Orchard Marketing team and our suppliers
- Be equally passionate and enthusiastic about all clients
- Be seen as a creative problem solver
- Face to face client contact and presentation skills
- Mentoring of junior members
- Show a strong commitment to the Company’s core values of -Collaboration, Integrity & Curiosity
- Embrace and respect the Company’s community and environmental responsibilities
If you feel like this is the right job for you, would like to take your career to the next level, work in a great cultural environment that allows you to grow and enjoy work, please apply today!
- Agency: 3 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page