Photographer & Videographer in Richmond, UK 🌎
We are notonthehighstreet. Home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses, we have been changing the online retail landscape since 2006. Whether you’re working with our Partners to help grow their business, or behind the scenes developing code, we are continuously innovating & working on some really cool stuff all at the same time. And the best bit? We’re making a difference to our Partners’ lives as we do it.
What we need
Whether it’s through stills or video, we’re looking for someone who’s borderline obsessed with Instagram, happy to grab a camera and go shooting at the drop of a hat, and deliver content that’s memorable and able to really do our products justice and stand out on social media.
Passionate about all kinds of imagery that really shares life’s moments or can show off a product in an authentic way, you’re somebody who loves capturing the raw emotion of everyday life - in a natural but characterful way, with a touch of creativity and style - for others.
Reporting into the Head of Art, you’ll shoot everything from product stills for our Christmas catalog or Pinterest flatlays for example, to videos for Instastories, YouTube or seasonal campaigns.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Generating authentic-looking, light bright, lifestyle photography for every channel of our brand that does justice to our Partners’ products, as well as equally stylish cut-outs for press requirements
- Being just as happy to work at campaign shoots on location as well as ad-hoc in our in-house studio or out and about within the local area to secure the pictures or film we need
- Taking briefs and concepts from our Head of Art and team, and turning these into beautiful photographs and videos with the props and sets at hand
- Often working within tight turnaround times to deliver a set number of images within a given time frame
- Working well with both professional models and regular people alike to produce images of a consistently high standard
Some key skills & experience you’ll need
- The proven ability to take photos and videos that reflect our brand lifestyle look and feel
- A very dynamic, can-do, reactive attitude - someone who’s happy and able to take an immediate brief, find innovative creative solutions quickly and deliver results
- A sound working knowledge of all social channels to be able to deliver work at the correct required ratios etc
- A sound working knowledge of the licenses required to shoot legally
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental well being, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement will increase an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
Add in our in-office massages, yoga sessions or the abundance of free fruit, you can see that we want our people to feel good inside and out.
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business - reach out and apply today!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$500-1000 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page