Digital Marketing Executive in Maidenhead, UK 🌎
Are you a dynamic, energetic and social media savvy Marketing Executive? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and creative team, and implement our marketing strategy.
We’re Ambleglow - a highly professional team that brings a refreshingly down-to-earth approach to marketing, design and recruitment communications, working on campaigns for a range of clients within the education sector.
You’ll be responsible for planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy to achieve the overall objectives agreed with the Senior Leadership Team. Put simply, you’ll play a key role in raising our profile, ultimately driving opportunities and new inbound enquiries from prospective clients.
This is a brand new role and you will own Ambleglow’s marketing function. Your job will be to implement our whole campaign strategy. Activity will span content generation, email marketing, social media, SEO and online advertising, combined with a results-driven approach that delivers more new enquiries for the business.
You’re likely to have already held a Digital Marketing role, and are looking for the next step up in your career where you can take complete ownership of campaign and online marketing activities. This is a busy and hands-on and autonomous role, so you’ll need to have a practical, ‘get-it-done’ attitude and manage your time effectively. In time and with our support, there are opportunities to progress to a Marketing Manager role.
- Develop content and manage social media activity across a range of platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook via content planning tools such as Hootsuite, ensuring posts are audience specific and consistent with the company’s tone of voice across all channels.
- Research content and blog ideas that are relevant to our audiences, and write accurate briefs for our copywriters to follow.
- Develop and send email campaigns to increase traffic and reads, using automation features, personalisation, AB testing, and crafted subject lines, with monitoring of opens, CTR and top content.
- Implement and report on pay per click (PPC) Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads campaigns.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Set up and run targeted Google Ads and Facebook PPC campaigns.
- Tracking the impact of all marketing activity, providing weekly web analytics and marketing KPI reports, with insights and recommendations for next steps.
- Previous marketing experience gained within a professional sector is a must.
- Strong understanding and track record of effectively using social media channels & platforms, particularly LinkedIn and Facebook. Passionate about social media and finger on the pulse with latest influencers’ and social media strategy.
- Demonstrable experience of copywriting with excellent spelling, grammar and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience of running email marketing campaigns and assessing success rates via metrics.
- Ability to analyse campaign data to adapt to increase success rates and ability to explain results to the wider business.
- Write briefs and work effectively with key agency suppliers.
- A genuine passion for all things digital; you will enjoy keeping up with new trends and be innovative in your approach to marketing.
- Basic design skills would be good, but we can provide training if you don’t have these. Experience of using CRM system and previous - Wordpress experience would also be ideal.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
We may consider part-time for an exceptional candidate. The above salary will be pro-rated accordingly. Please indicate in your covering letter if you are only interested in part-time hours.
In return, our benefits include 25 days’ holiday, paid parking, on-going professional development, free fruit and a well-stocked ‘treat corner’. Our office is conveniently located in Maidenhead Town Centre and we’re five minutes walk from the train station.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter stating why you think you’re right for the job to Sally Alexander, Client Services Director.
- Friday 21st June 2019.
*A small note on GDPR – if you are applying for a job with Ambleglow, please do read our Candidate Privacy promise on our website before you apply. This explains how we use your data when we process your application.
Strictly no agencies please.
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Maidenhead, Berkshire (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page