Social Media Manager in London, UK 🌎
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media Manager to join the Eurostar Marketing & Content team in our London office on a 9 month fixed term contract.
As Social Media Manager, you will own the enforcement of our social media ecosystem to inspire our audiences and drive business beneficial actions.
You will develop the Eurostar brand narrative across the different social media channels, in line with our Customer Engagement strategy and nurture a community of passionate travellers with relevant and engaging content to drive positive interactions around the brand.
This role reports into the General Manager Content and Social Marketing (based in Paris), with the role based in London with regular travel to Paris.
This role is to start in August.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Will develop and oversee the yearly editorial planning, messaging and creative content briefs that will bring to life our marketing milestones on a quarterly and monthly basis in social.
- Will oversee strategic planning for each of our platforms across 5 key markets - UK , France, Belgium, Holland and US – to guarantee consistency and efficiency.
- Will work with creative and content teams and channel owners to coordinate the course of actions on all campaigns, create bespoke material and assets where need be.
- Will work with our media performance teams in house and our paid media agency, to grow social audiences and boost traffic and conversions amongst new users with targeted and personalized campaigns and social commerce strategies.
- Will work with handpicked influencers to deliver on innovative campaigns in view of growing new audiences and develop content.
- Will manage 2 in house Social Media Editors (based in London and Paris) and our Dutch community manager (based in the NL via agency)
- Will surface key insights/analysis on performance and KPIs as well as monitor voice of the customer to help inform business actions.
- Mentoring our customer care team to finesse our listen and response strategy (BAU and disruptions).
- Significant experience in similar roles client or agency side
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional writing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner
- Publisher mindset. Advanced understanding of creative rules – has a great eye for photography, illustration, video.
- Ability to brief and manage a creative agency towards innovative and standing out creation.
- Understand how content moves through today’s digital landscape and define relevant and impactful content strategies
- Great curiosity, great team worker, knowledge of our cities’ culture an absolute must have.
- English mandatory. French and/or Dutch a real plus.
- Travel benefits for work and play
- A great pension
- Exclusive discounts and perks
If you feel like your skills and experience are relevant for the role, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Eurostar is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page