Graphic Designer in London, UK 🌎
- Applications will ONLY be considered if an accompanying portfolio or web links are provided.
Who are we
We are the definitive luxury yachting and lifestyle website and a leading independent online source for high-net-worth individuals looking to charter, purchase or refit a superyacht.
Our team has acquired a global audience of key industry figures, including yacht owners, brokers, designers and shipyards as well as engaging journalists and luxury connoisseurs with written features and filmed interviews encompassing all aspects of the superyacht and luxury industries.
If you are a forward-thinking Design Specialist we are interested in hearing from you!
A position has recently become available for someone with a creative design background, with the ability to communicate and produce high quality, innovative design concepts. We are currently developing a new website and have a number of ongoing print projects alongside daily banner advertisements, invitations and proposals to design for our clients. The ideal candidate will be confident in all mediums of design including both print and web.
With a number of varying projects on the go at all times, you will be able to switch between skill sets with ease. The successful candidate will also be heavily involved in the company’s creative development and will use their creative flair to ensure we remain at the forefront of the yachting industry.
- Designing all types of print media including brochures and operational items (invitations, proposals, event documents etc.)
- Web design
- Banner Campaign design
- Creatively direct a 100+ page magazine and prep pages for print
- Supporting Video Editors in design of animations
Creative Designer Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in a design based role
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Adobe CS mastery, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive prepress knowledge and an understanding of print marketing
- The ability to work toward and meet deadlines
- Proficient with HTML & CSS
- A background and passion in the luxury and/or travel related industries
- A strong work ethic and innovative approach to all tasks
- Knowledge of PremierPro or AfterEffects a bonus.
You may have worked in the following capacities
- Media Designer,
- Magazine Designer,
- Print Designer,
- Digital Designer,
- Midweight Designer,
- Creative Designer.
- £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Premiere Pro: 1 year (Preferred)
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe After Effects: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page