Mid-Level Web Developer in London, UK 🌎
- Lead Web Developer
- The lead web developer will report to the company director.
The lead web developer is responsible for various website development work within the company. They manage other web developers in the team and act as the project manager for web development projects. They liaise with the graphic designers and company director for a smooth work process. The lead web developer position has career progression into senior web developer and head web developer
Responsibilities and Duties
The lead web developer does the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Management of web developers
- Project management
- Editing and creating of WordPress websites
- HTML/CSS/JS edits
- PSD to responsive HTML (newsletters and web pages)
- WordPress theme and plugin creation from scratch
- Hosting/domain management via cPanel
- Shopify and Magento website management
- Troubleshooting and security management
The ideal candidate will be the following:
- University educated
- 6 years’ web developer experience within an agency
- WordPress theme and plugin creation experience
- Fluent English speaker
- 2 years leadership experience
Please check out our websites and go through what we do in detail. Please do check it’s the type of company you want to work for. To stand out, please write why in your application.
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- £30,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Job share
- Work from home
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page