Senior Graphic Designer in Castle Donington, UK 🌎
The primary role of the Senior Graphic Designer is to support all stages of the graphic design process, from gathering the design brief, to concept development and presentation, design development and final production. The Senior Graphic Designer is also responsible for managing the design pipeline and allocating work accordingly, supporting/coaching the Graphic Designer accordingly. The Senior Graphic Designer must be versatile with a cross functional skill set, be energetic and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Contribute to the development and expansion of new and existing business both in the UK and internationally through creative direction, innovation and idea generation
- Deliver sales and marketing tools to aid new business growth and support development of existing customer accounts through innovative mechanics
- Create inspiring solutions and design layouts for both on and offline material including (but not limited to) web pages, e-newsletters, social media graphics, email design templates, animation and video footage, print promotional material, collateral, event stands and presentations
- Deliver creative concepts, presentations and design solutions to a high standard in line with business expectations
- Deliver innovative design solutions to demonstrate thought-leadership within the industry and the sectors in which we operate
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to both the business and external customers as appropriate
- Develop brand identity and ensure consistency across all marketing materials
- Research and source images for news stories & social media and ensure copyright clearance
- Photoshop manipulation for marketing materials and online ordering system
- Take photographs of product ranges for marketing materials and online ordering system
- Develop image library and asset management system
- Maintain knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office and keep up to date with emerging technologies in new media
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- A recognised qualification in graphic design or visual communications
- Experience of the complete cycle of designing and developing campaigns across a wide range of media
- Previous experience of working within graphic design (min 5 years’ experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively and influence people at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines preferably in an in-house role rather than agency
- Previous experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) software on Apple OS and Windows
- Excellent commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences
- Knowledge of Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML 5, CSS and Java Script, although not essential, would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An interest in photography and video production would be advantageous
This is a significant part-time role (24 hours a week), ideally suited to someone with experience, yet perhaps looking for a more flexible approach to the working pattern.
The salary of £22,000 per annum is for 24 hours a week.
- Part-time, Permanent
- £22,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page