Junior Graphics Designer in Newbury, UK
We are looking for a up and coming graphics designer to come to work with our Marketing Team at 4 Kingdoms Adventure Farm.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative person with experience or understanding of video, design and marketing.
Working as part of a small yet very active office team, you will have the opportunity to work across all aspects of the company for marketing and communication purposes.
Personal skills and experience
- Professional attitude: Willing to take on a challenge. Willing to work as part of a team, to take direction and contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Timekeeping: meet deadlines and changing priorities for more urgent projects.
- Excellent written and oral skills: Good copy-writing skills to enable creation of online or hard copy content for campaigns, blogs, newspaper articles, Facebook, etc.
- You must have an eye for detail, and a good imagination.
- IT skills: Proficiency in MS Office packages including Outlook; and Adobe products such as illustrator and PhotoShop.
- Organisational skills: Able to work on multiple projects, keep track of changes and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Great interpersonal skills: Able to build relationships with a wide variety of people. A professional manner, a strong team-player and adaptability are all important.
- Have experience with multiple types of social media and their differences.
You might also have
Ideally the candidate would have experience using design tools such as Photoshop and illustrator, have a creative mind-set in addition to good technology skills and a keen eye for photography.
The ideal candidate will have good basic experience from working or studying within a marketing environment and would be looking to grow their skills and responsibilities.
- Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%