Graphic Designer / Web Designer in Ballymena, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an award winning business and to gain industry experience from another graphic designer and web designer.
- Producing attractive and effective designs
- Communicating with team members
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Leading in projects with clients
- Knowledge of Wordpress or similar web-based product
- Maintenance and management of client websites
- Content Management
- Degree in the subject of Graphic Design (Web Design or Design for Visual Communication or other relevant third level design qualification)
- 1 - 2 years’ previous experience as a Graphic Designer or Web Design
- Understanding and use of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- An ability to create concepts for print in various formats; leaflets, brochures, folders, packaging, books within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of typography, branding and layout design with an eye for detail.
- Experience in creating artwork for various social media platforms within brand guidelines.
- Ability to manage diverse types of design and print work within short lead times and deliver to deadline.
- Planning, problem-solving, organisational skills essential as well as willingness to learn new skills.
- Full-time, Contract
- £10.50 to £11.50 /hour
- Web Development: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Not offered
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%