Product Designer in London, UK 🌎
Buyapowa is a technology company based in London, with offices in Paris and Vancouver. We operate the leading global refer-a-friend platform, which allows brands and retailers to identify their biggest advocates, then motivates and rewards them for introducing new customers. Plugging seamlessly into an existing website or app, the Buyapowa platform does more than merely ask customers to refer their friends - it incentivises and equips them to share again and again.
Since launching in 2011, Buyapowa has worked with over 100 of the world’s largest brands and retailers, including Sprint, Gap, Vodafone, First Direct, Expedia, Telefonica, Paris Saint-Germain and BT. Following the acquisition of Canada’s RewardStream in 2018, Buyapowa is well positioned for strong growth in the North American market and beyond.
Globally, we’re a team of 40 employees and we’re growing quickly. We’ve won awards both for our technology and our work with clients. And we’re passionate about what we do - so we like to get things done - but, at the same time, we have fun as a team and thrive off each other’s energy.
We are looking for an experienced freelance Product Designer to help us design the core parts of our web and mobile web product experience. This role supports our global development team and spans research, UX and UI/visual design.
What you will do
- Lead and deliver end to end design across multiple products and projects
- Establish good product design practices within the company
- Understand our multiple user personas and how they use the product
- Some UX heavy lifting to reimagine complex parts of our dashboard, CMS and analytics suite
- UI/visual work to modernise the product experience
- Create a design system which can be implemented across the product
- Experience as sole designer within a fast growing startup or agency
- Experience with dashboard design
- Experience creating and implementing a design system
- Web and mobile web experience
- A good balance between UX and UI
- Ability to communicate your design decisions concisely to all levels of the organisation
- A strong portfolio showing a breadth of problems and how you solved them
This is a freelance / contract position.
When applying, please attach or include a link to your portfolio.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page