Senior Digital Content Copywriter in London, UK 🌎
Buzzvault is a fast-growing company based in the heart of Soho that aims to bring the benefits of technology and data to the worlds of removals and home insurance.
Our mission is simple – empower consumers through their own 'Buzzvault '– a secure digitised inventory of their home contents data, to make moving, cataloguing and protecting their possessions stress-free.
Buzzvault insurance, backed by Munich Re Digital Partners, offers home insurance tailored to each customer’s contents.
Buzzvault is backed by White Mountains Insurance Group, one of the world’s largest investment groups. We’ve got a track record of rapid growth – and backing from some of the world’s leading investors. We’re always looking for top talent to help us realise our vision of a secure, data-empowered future. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Contribute to the development of an overall content strategy aligned with our brand and value propositions as well as our brand positioning.
- Develop and enhance the marketing content across all channels (Website, SEO, email, social, paid search, blog).
- Ensure the marketing content is updated regularly taking into consideration the marketing performance metrics.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a monthly calendar of content release to ensure our brands remain relevant and our websites or social media platforms a destination.
- Contribute to the development of exciting digital content and campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure the marketing content is aligned with the rest of the marketing plan.
- Work with external agencies when/if required.
- Talented and ambitious.
- At least 5 years of experience in SEO and digital editorial or copywriting in B2C organisations – would be a plus if you contributed to the launch of a product or service
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment and be happy to be self-managed but still have the ability to work within the team when required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative, manage time and work to deadlines.
- Quick thinking, responding to topical events and trends with high-quality content concepts.
- Keen Interest and a good understanding of the world of content management.
- Solid understanding of SEO and SEO copywriting best practises.
- Good operational knowledge of content management (PR, social & SEO).
- Must be organised and methodical.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent working knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of Wordpress would be a plus as well as any experience in Photoshop, Indesign.
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan
- Monthly Sanctus 1:1 Personal Coaching
- £500 annual credit towards learning
- Magical self-replenishing fridge full of soft drinks and organic fruit
- Deliveroo if working late
- Monthly team socials (activity focused, not just boozy)
- Monthly team lunches
- Birthday Amazon gift voucher
- Top notch coffee
- VR gaming equipment
- Weekly yoga classes
Buzzvault is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page