Project Manager in London, UK 🌎
Hearst’s Strategy & Insight department provides a strategic foundation to support editorial, marketing and commercial activity.
As a key part of the Strategy & Insight department, the Consumer Data team provides analysis, develops and maintains architecture and provides technical support to the business.
Hearst have embarked on an exciting and ambitious project to build a new Consumer Data Platform, and require a project manager to support project delivery, working closely with our project partners, internal development resource and internal stakeholders including the business owner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with the team as we work to transform our data offering.
The role is part of the Strategy and Insight department and will report to the Chief Strategy Office.
- Acting as primary point of contact between Hearst and our project partners
- Managing communication with internal stakeholders
- Maintaining and updating project documentation
- Co-ordinating internal development resource
- Creating and implementing a plan and schedule for User Acceptance Testing
- Working with project partners to agree project milestones
- Signing off project deliverables
- Overseeing the procurement of any additional resource and services
- Minimizing risk and uncertainty
The Person Essential
- Project management / team leadership experience
- Consumer data experience (marketing/analytics/data operations)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Flexible approach and willingness to work on tasks outside the day-to-day remit of the role
- Willingness to travel if required
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page