Digital Marketing Executive in Leicestershire, UK 🌎
Who are we?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial?
- The key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Digital Executive – 12 month fixed term opportunity based in East Leake, Leicestershire.
How will you support us?
This role is working with British Gypsum where you will support British Gypsum’s Digital strategy and Communications activities for sector, product or customer groups in collaboration with key stakeholders. This will enable British Gypsum to realize its market leading position and strategic ambition for the future.
In the role as a Digital Executive you will
- Be responsible for the uploading and content management of the website.
- Contributes ideas to the communication strategies working with the Marketing Communication Managers. Implements all content requirements as agreed ensuring accuracy and effectiveness of the message.
- In conjunction with partner agencies, analysis of the effect of different digital marketing channels, showing return on investment, helping to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of channels used. Produce and maintain a digital dashboard displaying the key digital metrics.
- As agreed with the Digital Marketing Manager and in conjunction with the Digital team manage the day to day progress of digital projects, including liaison with the appointed website agency partner.
- Management of digital marketing agencies, communicating timescales and expectations clearly to enable optimum efficiency across the supply chain. Works with counterparts within designated agencies so as to ensure the effective implementation of the Digital strategy, content plans and analytics.
- Produce and maintain a digital dashboard displaying the key digital metrics, a weekly WIP report and monthly progress report for key internal stakeholders.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
In order to be successful in this role, you must have/be;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using a content management system (ideally Sitecore) on a day to day basis.
- Passionate about digital communications and customers.
- Ideally educated to a degree level with a digital marketing focus.
- Project management skills.
- Administration skills
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale we have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employs 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of our well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with British Gypsum this is one of 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and well being at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the well being of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, color, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page