Artworker in Bristol, UK 🌎
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analise and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of Artwork Service to end customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments.
The role holder works as part of the service delivery team, including one other Artworker and is aligned to work with the Marketing Team predominantly, but also other business areas from time to time. He/she will have focus on the following:
- Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer
- Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements
- Contributing to service transformation and business growth
The artwork undertaken by the role holder covers:
- Creation of print ready artwork from Creative Concepts supplied by the Banks Agencies
- Receive and interpret client briefs and execute them with Brand Guidelines
- Updating of existing artwork from annotated PDFs
- Working with existing templates and stylsheets
- Support and advise clients on layout, preparing and producing quality documents
- Maintain Mac workstation (software and hardware) and file management
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Artworking with experience of managing projects from initial concepts through to final Print Ready artwork
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite software (InDesing/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/
- Proficient in operating in a MAC and PC environment and ability to troubleshoot issues
- An experienced eye for detail and the ability to interpret a page visually
Proof reading skills
- Motivation to continually improve core skills and industry knowledge
- United Kingdom-City Of Bristol-Bristol
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page