Creative Designer in London, UK 🌎
We are a Marketing consultancy based in Harrow on the Hill. We offer 4 main services including marketing strategy, coaching, training and branding. Our key client target are startup’s. We are now on the look out for a part time Creative Designer which would include 2 days per week based in our office in Harrow, so please ensure you are located within 1 hour of our office. You will be reporting to the managing director.
- An expert in graphic design using Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- An understanding of WordPress plug-in’s and coding such as html/PHP/CSS
- An expert in using and designing websites through WordPress
- Ability to take a design from concept to completion.
- Exceptional creative ability, design sense and aesthetic judgement
- A good portfolio of graphic designs and website you have worked on
- Whiteboard animations videos
- Video editing
- 2D Animation
- Meeting deadlines and managing several projects at once
- Designing client branding including logo’s, business stationary, flyers etc
- Design website with briefs provided
- Dealing with clients directly when required
- Contributing towards the business and marketing objectives of the company
Experience & Qualifications
- 3 years web design experience(required)
- 3 years graphic design experience (required)
- 3 years digital marketing (preferred)
- No formal qualification is expected however a degree or diploma in design is desirable
- This is negotiable depending on your experience and is between £10-£20 per hour
In your application please show what skills you are able to provide based on the above requirements and you must attach an online link to your portfolio to be considered for this role.
- £10.00 to £20.00 /hour
- WordPress: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- London, Greater London (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page