Marketing Manager - Financial Services in London, UK 🌎
About the Team
PwC is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team aligned to Industries. The industries marketing team is responsible for the marketing strategy and activation of campaigns and programmes across our industries and this role will have a primary focus on the Financial Services Industry group. This includes Banking and Capital Markets, Asset and Wealth Management, Insurance and Real Estate. Sector experience is NOT essential.
Sales and Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm’s market strategy and in particular to ensure-
- We innovate every day
- We are inclusive by default
- We deliver commercial impact with purpose
- We tell stories that inspire
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and digitally adept marketer to join our Industries Marketing Team. This role will be providing marketing support to our Financial Services Industry group. Overseeing marketing activity across our sub sectors and working with a Marketing Senior Manager and Financial Services Sales and Marketing team leader, the marketing manager has an opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from multi channel thought leadership campaigns to high profile client events, in a sector that contributes around 40% of the firm’s annual revenue.
The successful candidate must be creative and innovative and be able to communicate key business messages to a diverse audience. We are looking for people who are confident with development of high quality deliverables, can understand the commercial outcomes required and translate this into highly effective marketing activity. Excellent project management skills are a must, as is a robust understanding of how to tailor content for sector marketing and how to design activity that will pull through to lead generation and revenue opportunities. The successful individual should have excellent influencing and communication skills in order to be credible and make an impact on senior stakeholders, such as the Sector Leaders.
The jobholder will report to the Senior Manager for Financial Services Marketing (and ultimately, to the Head of Industries Marketing) and will work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing for the Financial Services industry group. In addition, they will have close collaboration with sub sector market drivers and with marketing teams operating in our Lines of Service, Regions and One Firm and within our Marketing Centre of Excellence.
- Working with the Marketing Senior Manager and the Market Drivers, to develop and implement an industry marketing strategy and plan, which also aligns to the growth priorities and marketing themes of the firm.
- Responsible for overseeing the measurement of Industry related campaigns and activities - capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based on multiple data sets
- Proactively seek new channels to market and innovate to engage with our audience in different ways.
- Working closely with the sales and account teams to ensure we are targeting the right people at the right accounts and that all marketing activity is aligned to potential commercial outcomes
- Working with teams to develop timely, relevant and engaging content for key audiences.
- Bringing curiosity and challenge and capturing best practice so that experience, information and knowledge are shared across the wider marketing teams.
- Working closely with the other teams in Sales and Marketing to access additional expertise and knowledge
- Being a role model for sharing and collaboration, creating a positive team spirit across the industry community
- Stakeholder management with relevant partners, and related business areas for specific campaigns
Skills & Experience Required
- A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things and challenge ways of working
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
- Good understanding of how to bring creative ideas and the right channel mix together to reach a target audience
- Proven experience of developing and delivering multi channel campaigns alongside experience of measuring and analysing data to build a picture of campaign performance and ROI
- Clear communication skills
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful, along with evidence of managing varied stakeholder groups
- Commercially strong, offering insight into how to create lead generating B2B campaigns
- Strong influencing skills to challenge the status quo
- Experience of Marketing Automation systems would be very advantageous
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page