Junior Graphic Designer in London, UK
We are Looking for a passionate, enthusiastic freelance junior graphic designer to join a small marketing department of a beauty and cosmetic clinic, who is able to carry out graphic designs marketing and branding duties.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator& InDesign
- Adobe Premier
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Multi Social media Platforms
- Microsoft office
- edit digital clips/Power Point / TV/Social Media
- creating artwork for print, stationary and leaflets, banners magazines and posters
- creating and editing digital power points, film clips for digital screens, tv and tablets
- creating social media content
- creating monthly HTML e shots campaigns
- creating monthly text message campaigns
- web page maintenance and updates and SEO keywords updates
- working with creative director on branding and marketing designs and ideas on promotions
- Full-time, Part-time
- £20,000.00 /year
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%