Web & Social Media Work Placement in London, UK 🌎
- 1-2 months
What you will be doing
- Using Photoshop / InDesign to create newsletters / social media
- Using Photoshop to edit product imagery
- Photographing products for social media / website
- Working on content for the blog
- Content for newsletters
- Producing engaging daily content for organic social media platforms - instagram, facebook, twitter Pinterest, instagram stories and blog
- Competition ideas – and ideas to increase database
- Helping coordinate samples for press and celebs
- Coming up with ideas for social media campaigns
- Supporting daily maintenance of website
- Supporting Collate all text and info needed and images shot
- Updating homepage design; daily merchandising, daily tracking.
- Helping with online orders – packing up and sending out
- Helping with weekly newsletter ideas and putting together
- Taking pictures in store and taking pictures of product
- Helping with ideas for new window design ideas – coordinating with new homepages, new collections etc, putting up on social media.
- Helping with in-store events
- Helping with VIP customers
- Interest in writing – posts for blogs or copy for posts.
- A good ‘eye’ for what makes a compelling imagery for social media
- Used to working on a CMS either for retail or content or both
- Creative mindset, someone excited about content and how it can be executed in an interesting way
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain focus under pressure
- Knowledge of the fashion and luxury industry
- Awareness of key influencers
- A creative flair and an eye for detail
- Skills in Photoshop / InDesign are essential
- A knowledge of the fashion industry is essential
- Must be driven, pro-active, a self-starter with a strong initiative and a logical approach to tasks.
- The ability to work both independently and with a team
- A self-starter that is able to multi-task
- Highly organised
- Possess good communication and be highly creative.
- Student level Photoshop and Indesign skills are a must
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Committed and reliable.
What you will learn / we will teach you
- How to manage Social Media accounts
- How to build newsletters and build databases
- How to use facebook and instagram ads and budgets
- How to maintain websites
- How to use graphic design skills for websites
- Daily tasks of a web manager
- How to think from a journalistic perspective
Please apply with cover letter and CV.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page