Graphic Designer in London, UK 🌎
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team. Since our inception in 2012, we have been experiencing excellent year on year growth and have had the pleasure of working with some of the biggest companies both here in London and abroad.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented designer that can take on specific tasks:
- Designing websites, this could be from existing client artwork or developing new concepts
- Designing wireframes
- Designing application frontends
- Creation of user-flows
We require a designer with the following
- 3+ years experience in the industry
- Can take ideas from concept through to production
- Delivers work they are proud of
- Strong portfolio
- Understands current design trends
- Understands the demands of high calibre clients
- Understands the design process
- Bonus points for experience with any of the following: Zeppelin, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision
For the right designer, we are open to you working remotely but would like you to be available for face-to-face meetings with central London clients.
The salary and day rate is negotiable and is dependent on your experience and portfolio. We expect to pay between £125 - £500 per day. We are looking for the right designer for the long-term as we grow.
Please only apply if you have a strong portfolio around web and application design.
Please, no recruitment agencies.
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- £125.00 to £500.00 /day
- UI/UX: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page