Project Manager in Chichester, UK 🌎
Are you an effective Project Manager with a passion for delivering an excellent service to your clients? Come and join our Environment and Public Protection directorate and help make a difference to the lives of our residents within West Sussex.
As a Project Manager within recycling and waste, you will deliver a customer focused project management service, including provision of professional and technical expertise and guidance on project related issues in line with Project Management Frameworks. You will manage the feasibility, development, consultation, procurement and implementation of major Recycling and Waste capital and revenue projects and will also work closely with other organisations in partnership to ensure efficient service provision.
Using your effective leadership skills, you will manage, motivate and lead a small project team, ensuring set objectives are met. You will also use your advanced stakeholder engagement skills in order to develop as well as maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally including clients, senior manager, key project contacts (i.e. Project Board).
- 29 days annual leave + bank holidays with the ability to buy additional leave annually
- Access to a generous, defined benefit pension scheme
- A range of flexible working options
- Maternity, paternity, dependency and adoption leave
- A childcare voucher scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- A range of discounts giving our staff access to hundreds of offers with the opportunity to save over £1,000 a year through our West Sussex Choices benefits platform
- Discounted membership at selected local sports and fitness centres
- A range of commuting and business travel discount and initiatives
Please click on the ‘Apply for job’ button at the bottom of the page in order to submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you’re applying for the role and why you feel you’re suitable. We look forward to receiving your application and wish you the very best of luck.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page