Junior Artworker in London, UK 🌎
The Junior Artworker supports the Marketing Manager and team of two Graphic Designers in the digital design for the whistles UK & International websites, e-mail schedules, social plan and affiliate channels. As well as working across a range of print projects both in-store and at external events.
Whistles is a fun, creative and collaborative environment to work in and this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain new experiences, working with a passionate and friendly team.
In return we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits package, the ability to participate in our Head Office bonus scheme and a generous staff discount.
The key responsibilities will include
- Supporting the needs of the existing Graphic Designers
- Supporting with the creation of weekly email marketing campaigns and website editorial
- Produce brand assets for the whistles website and its social channels
- Create a syndicate of brand assets for wholesale and affiliate partners
- Working across a range of printed project - In-store POS, assets for Visual Merchandising and develop packaging where needed.
- Ensure that image quality is at a maximum on all pages designed, as well as ensuring all fonts and type are readable on a range of web design requirements
- Develop designs which are commercially driven, customer focused and on brand across all our brand touchpoints
- Constantly research and present ideas from competitors and bring fresh ideas to Whistles
- Keep a keen interest in the developing world of communications in order to create content fit for the brand
- Syndicate any content for international platforms where needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Clear understanding of prioritisation and managing timelines
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail orientated, with the ability to multitask
- Excellent typographic skills
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS6 including Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- HTML; CSS; AfterEffects; SEO knowledge preferred
- Full understanding of print processes
- Execute projects across both print and digital channels from concept to production
- Experience of CMS systems and confident in HTML
- Commercially aware
- Team player, sociable and remains calm under pressure
- Competitive benefits
- Generous holiday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page