Motion Designer in London, UK 🌎
A fantastic opportunity for a Motion Graphics Designer to join a leading Global Media Agency, Publicis Media, in our in-house creative Studio.
The successful candidate would join our team of two Motion Graphics and twelve Graphic Designers, who support the wider agency in their creative output. Video is becoming of increasing importance to the agency to showcase our extraordinary talent, extraordinary clients and extraordinary work.
The role entails the creation of case study videos, award entries, pitch videos and company/marketing materials, filming talking head shots of staff/clients and offices/location filming.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to juggle several live projects at any one time; capable of working to tight deadlines; not afraid to work late on projects when required and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.
- Good working knowledge of: Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience using camera equipment for filming and audio. Familiarity with Canon C100, use of kit such as lapel mics, teleprompter, gimbal or other lighting or production relation experience would be advantageous.
- Good skills in: design, 2D motion design and creative editing
- Familiarity of Cinema 4D would be a bonus.
- A minimum of five years of experience
- You must have the right to work permanently and indefinitely in the UK
Please note that Publicis Media is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page