eCommerce Graphic Designer in Vancouver, WA, USA 🌎
Come join our team of fun, talented, and collaborative performance driven team! We are looking for inspired and innovative people like yourself who want to be part of the driving force in utilizing both traditional digital marketing and powerful machine learning, AI technology solutions to create innovative, personalized, and efficient approaches to digital marketing.
SellerSlice is looking for a freelance eCommerce Graphic Designer with a command of Adobe Photoshop, experience compositing images, and creative problem-solving skills.
This is an exciting and meaningful role ideal for someone with enthusiasm, dedication, and a real passion for growth.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in photography editing for eCommerce developing infographics and various types of engaging content for shoppers and consumers
- Digital portfolio of eCommerce work for review
- In-depth knowledge of photography and digital imaging
- Experience with enhancement of digital images, color-correction, contrast adjustment, cropping
- A keen eye for visual integrity and quality visual storytelling
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines in a digital environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience organizing and maintaining image file library
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong understanding of branding and the customer experience
- Detail oriented, highly organized, proactive, able to work independently
- Experience with photography, videography, and motion graphics
- Web Design Experience a plus
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Experience with online marketplaces such as Walmart, eBay, Amazon, and Shopify are a plus
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Experience with online marketplaces such as Amazon
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability to bring brand identity to life through an authentic and consistent voice across multiple channels
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and able to commit to and meet team deadlines
- Experience in MS Office and Google Drive
- photography editing: 2 years (Required)
- eCommerce: 2 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page