Web Designer in Columbus, OH, USA 🌎
"This freelance position is responsible for working with Design Leads to design and execute creative solutions for app and loyalty program, in a fast-paced retail environment. This position will be focused on the design and delivery of daily promotional creative marketing assets for the app, member-exclusive events for both the app and website, and supports Sr. Loyalty Marketing Designer on other marketing initiatives, as needed. Also supports email and paid external programs as needed by the demand of the business.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Partner with Design Leads (ACD, AD, AAD) on executing on-brand layouts for BBW’s app and loyalty program
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of all creative asset requests
- Optimize and deliver appropriate files to the Operations/Marketing team
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines
- Take ownership of tasks and drive tasks through to completion
- Keep manager informed daily of the status of workload and projects
- Must have a strong sense of design/style with willingness and ability to do production
- Proven ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Excellent knowledge of best practices for the digital design
- Collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
- Resourceful self-starter who takes action and responds quickly to change with a positive attitude
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to maintain a positive, healthy perspective in difficult situations
- Maintains high work standards
- Shows a passion for the work that inspires others
- 2-5 years in an online creative environment
- 2+ years Web Design experience
- Proven talent and skills in digital design for a retail brands
- Experience in Beauty/Fashion is a plus
- Complete fluency in Photoshop
- Basic working knowledge of InDesign
- Ability to use a Mac
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to input data into a computer
- Must be able to operate keyboard and mouse simultaneously"
- $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page