Digital Art Director/Designer in London, UK 🌎
We are currently looking for creative freelance digital designers to help us build a digital visual language for various established brand assets.
This is an opportunity to be part of that. We are looking for someone to lead and evolve the creative direction for the digital aspect of the brand. Coordinating with the Creative Lead, we are looking for freelancers with a broad range of work from developing original design concepts to hands-on iteration/development. It’s an amazing opportunity to nurture the brand’s attitude into an adoptable tool-kit across the touch points of the business.
What were looking for
- A strong background at a top digital or design agency in a Digital Art Director role or similar
- Able to show how to translate a brand into digital assets and mediums (desirable e-commerce and publishing)
- Working across touchpoints (digital through to physical)
- Direct experience with design systems, responsive design, and native mobile applications.
- Stakeholder communications, clearly and concisely express themselves, and their concepts
- Your portfolio should reflect an exceptional foundation of design and brand principles
- High standards for visual craft—this includes UI expression, motions studies, and development ready files
- Exposure to branding refresh and rebrand projects
- Amazing creative flair
- Developing concepts from moodboards, into tangible scamps and UI designs
- Discerning choice typography, photography and colour application
- Extend/create supporting branded graphic elements
- Strong Adobe CS, Sketch, XD and Invision skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have 8+ years of experience as an established digital art director and designer
You might know Lush as the inventors of the bath bomb, but there’s more to this great-smelling, privately-owned, family-run company than pioneering cosmetics. We believe our business should put more back into the world than it takes and demonstrate that capitalism can be a force for good. We fight cruel practices like animal testing, promote regeneration, and show that what’s inside counts - whether that’s an ingredient in a product or the minerals in a smartphone.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’d like to hear more about, please apply, inclusive of your availability over the next few weeks.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page