Graphic Designer in St. Asaph, UK 🌎
- Graphic Designer (Graduate)
- Hours: Freelance (approx 16hrs per week)
- Location: Flexible–WFH & F2F meetings as and when required
- Immediate start
ie instinct have a new vacancy for a Graphic Designer.
At ie instinct, we work to launch and promote businesses, brands, products and services through the delivery of a defined marketing strategy and communication plan. ie instinct cover content marketing, digital marketing, social media management, event management and PR.
You should be educated to degree level, with a keen interest in design and have strong attention to detail. Ideally, you will be used to working to deadlines, be highly organised and have excellent time management and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
It is important people take pride in what they do, to ultimately meet the standards we expect. You should be passionate about your skills and work, with a keen interest to progress. We are also looking for a ‘people’ person, one to muck in and have a positive, can-do attitude.
As this is a freelance role, you need to manage work demands to suit the needs of the company. Your work will be of the highest standard, with the ability to alter the style of design whilst adhering to client guidelines across all platforms, including print, digital, social and beyond.
If you really want to stand out be sure to include some examples of your work with your application or point us in the direction of where we can find some.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Use your creative design skills, to assist with the marketing activity for both in-house and clients within a variety of sectors. Hold a strong understanding of brand identity to cover logo creation, brochures to banners, social media imagery and have an input on all company branding to increase awareness and engagement.
In addition to the above, to be considered for this role of Graphic Designer you’ll need the following knowledge, skills, expertise and attributes.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Produce digital and print artwork
- Video Production
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS – must be confident modifying and building content within pre-built WordPress templates
- Ability to follow a brief, contribute ideas and mock ideas up quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict/tight deadlines under pressure
- Brand Management/Typography
- Use of file compression software
- Understanding of website optimisation
- To be able to work well on own or equally as part of a team
- Strong photography skills
- Previous experience in Marketing / Graphic Design
- Ability to support other marketing activity
We are looking to fill this role immediately, therefore an immediate start will be an advantage.
- Negotiable depending on experience. Paid Monthly.
Hours & Location
- Flexible Working Hours (approx 16hrs per week initially). Working from Home with the requirement of face to face meetings as and when required.
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request
- Passport or full birth certificate
- Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)
Please note that if you have not heard anything within a month of your initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for expressing your interest in working for ie instinct.
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page