Jr. Graphic Designer in Costa Mesa, CA, USA 📍 Costa Mesa, United States
Mother’s Market & Kitchen is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join our hardworking, fun-loving and forward-thinking creative team. The right person can identify modern trends while adhering to classic design aesthetics. Technical proficiency isn’t a problem and you have your eyes on the latest and greatest technology to create meaningful work. You’re passionate about contributing and doing your absolute best.
The Jr. Graphic Designer’s primary role is to support and complete projects. The department’s workflow is set by a constant stream of short deadlines, the Junior Designer will pick up projects and finish in a timely manner while maintaining design integrity and consistency.
To be successful in this position, you should combine strong creative and technical skills to format various images and illustrations beautifully.
Under the supervision of the creative team , the Jr. Graphic Designer performs the following duties:
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with production work (resizing and touch-up)
- Collaborate to expedite creative timelines
- Assist in the measurement and optimization of the ad campaigns
- Build and design HTML/CSS/CASS
- Fundamental knowledge of web design
- Upload and manage content on website through Wordpress
- Create digital reports after campaigns are completed
- Format ad content for optimal delivery
- Assist in creating social media calendars/graphics
- Help produce weekly ad units (print/web)
- In Design
- Excellent typography
- Able to juggle multiple projects
Any combination equivalent to, but not limited to, the following:
- Currently enrolled in school with a focus on graphic design
- 2-3 years’ experience a PLUS!
- Task driven
- Eager to learn with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Authentic passion for service
- Resilience and Adaptability
- Ability to consistently meet objectives
- Gets along with and engages others and creates positive social experiences
-Build your portfolio!
-No remote work - Must be onsite
Impress us with your pitch as to why you should work here.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%