Web Developer in London, UK 🌎
I’ve setup a start-up white label digital agency, but not quite - I’m currently expanding my team and so I’m offering 5+ freelancers a chance to join my team and grow alongside me.
I’m hunting for some great, quality Web Developers / Web Designers, UX/UI Developers / UX/UI Designers to deliver their outstanding skills to projects I gain for when clients hire us.
Just to save your eyes the time and energy, a short list of what I’m looking for
- Designers/developers of intermediate experience level and above
- Willing to provide the company with a selection or all of your portfolio so we can display on the website, social media handles and prospecting to potential clients.
- Nationwide freelancers. Unless we find a project that is contracted for site visits, you won’t be expected to travel anywhere, so youcan be situated wherever you like
- Keeping the company up-to-date with all communications when working on projects for the client.
- Recognize that you’re not an employee, you’re still a freelancer; complete flexibility with us. You can decide to take work on. No restrictions to location, your pay rates, no gimmicks - you’re still your own boss!
- Content with being charged 25% of your standard rates/quotations for each project (of which you can charge 25% additionally so you don’t lose a single penny!)
One of the greatest benefits of joining my team is that as the business grows, we grow together.
Each time the business gains more credibility, we all benefit greatly from it not just financially, but also as a team.
I have 100% confidence in this idea. Watching everyone grow;the business, the team, the clients - it’s an idea I’ve been longing to do fora while.
I’ll be offering clients my own service within the company,which is digital and social media marketing including growth hacking, and with a variety of content strategy such as SEO and copywriting. I’ll be doing this for free to begin with, to start building credibility in these services, and because it’s my profession and in my interests.
I just want to build connections and long-lasting relationships with both yourself and the clients. That really is the reason I’ve built this company.
This is a chance to become a part of something new,something special. So why not?
Feel free to check out my company website. As mentioned; I’m a start-up myself and I’m not an expert in web design, so I’m still working on the strategy and development for my own business on the website.
Got a message or want to know more before applying?
I’m being completely transparent with you so most of it is listed above, but if you’re still curious then you can connect with me on LinkedIn.
Click onto apply, send me a message/email and drop me examples from your portfolio, your background and level of experience.
I’m really looking forward to hearing from you!
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- £1,000.00 to £5,000.00 /month
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page