Legal Copywriter 🌎
Walker Advertising, a leading and growing legal marketing agency, is seeking an experienced Direct Response Copywriter to join their Integrated Marketing Department on a freelance basis. This role will write long and short format scripts for TV, Radio and Print, Digital Video for Los Defensores and 1-800-THE-LAW2 in order to engage with target audience and drive phone calls.
Ideal candidate has a proven track record in generating quality phone calls to our call center on a National and Local level.
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of the Hispanic market and will be working with the VP, Integrated Marketing and Creative Director.
Primary duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Write copy for commercials and interviews for Auto Accidents, Workers’ Compensation and other legal categories;
• Write compelling and persuasive scripts while maintaining the brand’s voice;
• Write clear and concise copy that will translate to phone calls/website calls;
• Develop various versions of the script in order to test what message translates to more phone calls/website calls;
• Must pay close attention to messaging and be able to communicate same message in various ways;
• Scripts will go through various revisions and need to be legally compliant;
• Edit and proofread copy;
• Manage multiple assignments and produce high-quality work by deadlines.
• Must be fluent in Spanish;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field;
• 5+ Years in a Direct Response copywriting role;
• Pay close attention to detail;
• Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages;
• Stellar communication, presentation, problem solving, and project-management skills;
• Experience in development of integrated copywriting across various channels is a plus;
• Highly skilled in short and long form copywriting;
• Strong understanding of business objectives;
• Understanding traditional/radio/video copywriting best practices;
• Ability to thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Candidates should submit direct response script samples along with their resume.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
One-off specific project or job
How would you prefer to pay for the project?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-60 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
From a friend
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page