Digital Graphic Designer 📍 Cranbury Township, United States
The Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for developing comprehensive digital design approaches for each assigned account. He/she is accountable for art that is on strategy and cohesive with our UX approaches. She/he is confident and capable of juggling several projects on a regular basis. They should have at least five or more years of experience in an ad agency or an agency-like setting, designing creative assets for multi-channel tactics that include, but are not limited to, sales presentations, digital sales aids, patient education, journal ads, publications, websites, digital ads, video storyboards, responsive emails, and direct mail.
- Effective present, and clearly communicate creative concepts
- Demonstrate to management that you understand and appreciate their challenges and are responsive to their strategic needs
- Collaborate with other associates on responsibilities and digital procedures
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as requested by the Creative Director.
Contribute to the Creative Services team in developing creative and strategic solutions that are memorable and innovative for both internal franchises and brands as well as outside clients.
- Collaborate with client partners and colleagues to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned campaigns for both internal and external clients
- Oversee the implementation of brand guidelines for your assigned brands
- Work with copywriters and project leads to generate original concepts that support product positioning and achieve objectives
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each project
- Manage the workload for assigned book of business to maximize the productivity and quality of work
- Offer original solutions for creative strategic tactical challenges
- Manages the quality, accuracy, and alignment of assigned projects to objectives and specifications
Actively become familiar with the market positioning, established branding, audience, disease state, or any other necessary background information needed to participate in the strategic component of the development of creative briefs for multifaceted campaigns
- Attend client planning and launch meetings
- Advise client on all technical content related recommendations
- Work with account/sales leads in developing sales tools and presentations
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%