Creative Web Designer 🌎
We are looking for an inventive Web Designer who can think outside traditional online interactions to develop an unexpected, memorable look for upcoming digital experiences.
Desired past experience includes 3+ years in web and/or app design, with an understanding of the technology behind it and limitations thereof.
Candidate must possess the following qualities
- exceptionally unique creative skills;
- excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills;
- strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to design collaboratively;
- excitement to work quickly, in many different directions, bouncing through ideas.
Must be able to follow creative direction closely, including receiving feedback and rapidly iterating on a concept. Must be able to maintain creative intent while bringing something new and unexpected to the designs.
Job responsibilities include
- Designing and creating website / app wire frames and mock ups that illustrate the possibilities of fun, engaging, and intuitive interactions online that facilitate unusual game play and social experiences.
- This is a paid position, either freelance or part time, to be discussed with candidates based on availability and skills offered. Part time work will be paid hourly. Freelance will be an hourly rate or a flat fee per project.
- Position will begin as soon as possible and continue work on an ongoing basis with an expected commitment of 10-20 hours per week.
- Part-time, Contract
- $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per Week
- 11-20 (Preferred)
- 2 months or less
- 3 - 4 months
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%