Sports Videographer 📍 Wauwatosa, United States
Neo Soul Productions is a multimedia production company that provides unique, creative and outstanding videos and content that influence, inspire and enlighten our clients and their audiences so they may achieve astonishing results while utilizing the full impact and power of video and the web.
We are looking for an experienced videographer to come in and make amazing happen. We’re looking for a creative and professional individual who can assist us in recording and streaming college volleyball, soccer and basketball games live and continuing to help us offer our top-notch videos and recording Technics.
Are you the right candidate with the right attitude? This position needs an out-of-the-box self-starter who can meet deadlines and isn’t afraid to tackle creative and technical challenges while not being asked to take the initiative.
The right candidate will have
- At least one year of videography & production experience from on the job company experience and training.
- Must be 21 years or older with a high school diploma.
- College education or degree is a plus.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Must have your own reliable vehicle with insurance.
- Must be flexible, willing to travel out of town, work on weekends and may be required to stay overnight on weekends.
- Must show up on time
- Must be able to carry 30-50lbs and climb stairs
- Ability to create content with quick turnarounds and short deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Critical thinker, including creative skills, proven to exceed expectations with deadlines
- Strong analysis and collaboration skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. (Type A personality)
- Ability to commit to minimum of two years of freelance work.
- Ability to communicate when deadlines are close.
- Ability to stay organized under pressure in the busy season along with multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and showing a sense of urgency to get work completed on-time.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud/Final Cut and Microsoft Office is a plus
- Team-oriented attitude and ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Curious, persistent and plays well with others.
- +Great written and verbal communication.
FUTURE GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES IN THE AREA’S OF
- Film Production, Producing, Editing, Directing, Cinematography, Screen Writing, Griping, Lighting, Sound Engineering, Social Media and more.
Probationary / Training period applies. Pay is commensurate based on experience.
THINGS WE LIKE
- Curious minds and an appetite for learning.
- Passion for the craft.
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility.
- A collaborative mindset, thick skin and a great sense of humor.
- A belief in our vision.
- Additional Information
- Freelance (Non-Union)
- Wauwatosa, WI
- $10 - $15 or base pay of $75 - $200/Day or more based on experience and Client Job.
Local candidates only with professional video and camera experience.
Must have an EIN number. (We will help you get one if you don’t have one)
Do not apply more than one time.
Be prepared to submit resume, samples of your work and an explanation as to WHY you think you belong.
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%