Studios Producers, Composers and Songwriters (Christian Music) 🌎
Looking for some studios producers, composers and songwriters to produce some Christian Music Productions.
Our requirements are as follows:
(1) Have over 7 years of professional experience of writing songs or composition
(2) Be English native speakers
(3) Accept work for hire
(4) It would be better if you’re a Christian or have experience of writing Christian hymns or gospel songs. But this is not necessary.
Here are some questions for you when you apply for this job:
- A brief introduction to the experience of writing songs or composition
- What kind of songs do you usually compose? Is there a certain style that you are especially good at?
- If you have a personal website, can you tell us your website, or can you give us a link where we can listen to some of your works (Soundcloud, etc)? If you don’t have any website or link, please send us several songs you write.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Other (enter in the description)
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have sign off from the client for the project?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%