Digital Designer 🌎
Seeking a Freelance Digital Designer with experience in creating web and email experiences for our Los Angeles office.
You will put your obsession for detail and pixel perfect execution to the test while working with Creative Directors, and other members of the design team to help execute cutting edge interactive and digital designs for some of today’s top brands.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Collaborate with Art Directors and the larger project team to explore concepts and iterate on layouts for responsive design focused projects
- Experience working with scalable design systems that are on-brand
- Requires little hand-holding and can self-manage
- Email design - interactive and layout
- Seasoned designer working within a robust team environment consisting of UX, product, and developers
- Able to iterate in a fast-paced environment
- Communicative and presentation skills
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback
- Work across a wide range of design projects. Work closely with creative and project managers to ensure day-to-day deliverables are met.
- Translate wireframes into highly detailed Photoshop files with pixel precision
- Create original designs based on existing templates, adhering to design principles and brand guidelines in established layouts and form factors
- Provide build-ready design files in a timely manner while meeting high-quality standards
- Work with developers to ensure that all visual elements and copy are pixel perfect
- Prepare for creative reviews by outputting optimized files for presentation
- Identify opportunities for process, design system, style guide, user experience, and documentation improvements
- Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity
- Ability to create original designs based on wireframes/sketches
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal and in written format
- Excellent digital file structure and asset management skills to keep work organized so it may be easily shared and modified by others
- Team player who takes initiative to collaborate with others to find solutions
- Ability to deliver quality design in a tight timeframe while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative studio
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of work experience in an interactive design-related field with a portfolio that highlights interactive storytelling, product design, e-commerce, or design systems projects
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- High attention to detail in their work.
- Strong, diverse portfolio with examples of digital experiences is a MUST
- Experience creating rich, engaging interactive work
- A basic understanding of motion design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agency environment with high demands
- CRM and interactive email experience an added bonus
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creatives
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%